About Me

Hello,
How are you.
If you want any information regarding Service Matters.
please contact me .
My mobile No:9490762412

29 May 2021

 

గీతాంజలి-23

Art thou abroad on this stormy night
on thy journey of love, my friend ? The
sky groans like one in despair.

I have no sleep to-night. Ever and
again I open my door and look out on
the darkness, my friend !

I can see nothing before me. I
wonder where lies thy path !

By what dim shore of the ink-black
river, by what far edge of the frowning
forest, through what mazy depth of
gloom art thou threading thy course
to come to me, my friend ? 





నా స్నేహితుడా! యీ తుఫాను రాత్రి

ప్రేమ ప్రయాణం కొనసాగిస్తున్నావా!
ఆకాసం బాధితునివలే దు:ఖిస్తున్నది.

స్నేహితుడా! ఈ నిదురలేని రాత్రి నీకోసం

తలుపు తెరిచి చీకటిలోకి ఎదురుచూస్తూ ఉన్నాను.



ఆచీకటిలో నాకేమి కనిపించుటలేదు.

నీవచ్చే మార్గం నాకైతే తెలియకున్నది.
నల్లని సిరాలా ఉన్న ఏ నదీ తీరం దాటుకొని

కోపంతో కదలాడే అరణ్యపు మార్గంలో వస్తావో..?

 

స్నేహితుడా! నన్ను కలుసుకోవడానికి నీవు

ఏమార్గాన్ని..ఏర్పాటు చేసుకున్నావో...

                                  -ఎస్.పి.మనోహర్ కుమార్  ( అనువాదం)