About Me

Hello,
How are you.
If you want any information regarding Service Matters.
please contact me .
My mobile No:9490762412

26 September 2020

 

                  గీతాంజలి-12

The time that my journey takes is long
                

and the way of it long.

I came out on the chariot of the first
gleam of light, and pursued my voyage
through the wildernesses of worlds leav-
ing my track on many a star and planet.

It is the most distant course that
comes nearest to thyself, and that
training is the most intricate which
leads to the utter simplicity of a tune.

The traveller has to knock at every
alien door to come to his own, and one
has to wander through all the outer
worlds to reach the innermost shrine
at the end.

My eyes strayed far and wide before
I shut them and said " Here art thou ! "

The question and the cry "Oh,
where ? " melt into tears of a thousand
streams and deluge the world with the
flood of the assurance " I am ! "

-       రవీంద్రనాథ్ ఠాగూర్

 

 

నా సుధీర్ఘమైన ప్రయాణం  ఎంత దూరం కొనసాగుతుందో...

ఎంతకాలం కొనసాగుతుందో...

 

వేకువజామునే మొదటి సూర్యకిరణపు రధమెక్కి

ఈ ప్రపంచపు చీకటిమార్గంలో

అనేక గ్రహా నక్షత్రాల పై నా ఆనవాళ్ళొదులుతూ ప్రయాణించాను.

 

నిన్ను చేరుకోవడానికి నేనెన్నుకొన్న మార్గం సుదీర్ఘమైంది.

అతి తేలికయిన గానం అనడానికి అవసరమయిన సాధన అతి క్లిష్టమైనది.

 ప్రయాణీకుడు తన స్వంత ఇంటిని చేరుకొనే వరకూ ప్రతి ఇంటి తలుపును తట్టాల్సిందే.

అంతర్యామిని చేరుకోవాలని ఈ బాహ్య ప్రపంచం అంతా తిరిగాను కదా.

 నే కళ్లు మూసుకోవడానికి ముందు నాచూపులను సుదూర ప్రాంతాలకు విస్తరించి నిన్ను వెదికాయి.

 కానీ చివరకు  నే కళ్లుమూసుకొని నీవు ఇక్కడే ఉన్నావు అన్నాను.

 

ప్రభూ...నీవు ఎక్కడ ఉన్నావు అని

వేలాదిగా ప్రవహిస్తున్న కన్నీటిధారలతో ప్రశ్నించగా..

నేను ఉన్నాన్న నీజవాబు నా కెంతో ధైర్యాన్నిచ్చింది.

                                    -ఎస్.పి.మనోహర్ కుమార్  ( అనువాదం)      




                 గీతాంజలి-13

The song that I came to sing remains
unsung to this day.

I have spent my days in stringing
and in unstringing my instrument.

The time has not come true, the
words have not been rightly set ; only
there is the agony of wishing in my
heart.

The blossom has not opened ; only
the wind is sighing by.

I have not seen his face, nor have I
listened to his voice ; only I have heard
his gentle footsteps from the road before
my house.

The livelong day has passed in spread-
ing his seat on the floor ; but the lamp
has not been lit and I cannot ask him
into my house.

I live in the hope of meeting with
him ; but this meeting is not yet. 

-       రవీంద్రనాథ్ ఠాగూర్




నేను ఆలపించాల్సిన 

ఆ పాటను ఇంతవరకు నే పాడనేలేదు.



నా సంగీత వాయిద్యతీగలను

 సరిచేసుకోవడంలోనే  నా కాలం గడిచిపోయింది.


పాటను పాడే తరుణం ఇంకా ఆసన్నంకాలేదోమో...

మాటలు పాటగా మారడం లేదు...

కానీ నా హృదయం పాటను పాడాలనే ఆవేదనతో నిండిపోయింది.

పుష్పం ఇంకా వికసించలేదు

గాలి మాత్రం పాటపాడుతూ ప్రక్కనుంచే పయనిస్తుంది.

 

నేనతని ముఖారవిందాన్ని చూడనేలేదు

 నేనతని స్వరాన్ని విననేలేదు


అతని మృదుపదధ్వనిని మాత్రం  మా యింటి వాకిలి

యెదుటి నుండి విన్నాను.

 

అతనికై ఏర్పరిచిన సింహాసనంను అలకంరించడంలోనే రోజు గడిచిపోయింది.
ఇంకా దీపం వెలిగించని నా గృహంలోకి అతనిని   ఎలా అహ్వనించను?


నీ దర్శన భాగ్యం కోసం ఆశతో జీవిస్తున్నాను.

కానీ ఆ సమయం ఇంకా ఆసన్నంకాలేదోమో...

                                                                -ఎస్.పి.మనోహర్ కుమార్  ( అనువాదం)