About Me

Hello,
How are you.
If you want any information regarding Service Matters.
please contact me .
My mobile No:9490762412

29 May 2021

 

గీతాంజలి-21

I must launch out my boat. The
languid hours pass by on the shore
Alas for me !

The spring has done its flowering and
taken leave. And now with the burden
of faded futile flowers I wait and linger.

The waves have become clamorous,
and upon the bank in the shady lane the
yellow leaves flutter and fall.

What emptiness do you gaze upon !
Do you not feel a thrill passing through
the air with the notes of the far away
song floating from the other shore ?



నాఈ పడవ ప్రయాణాన్ని ఇక ప్రారంభించాలి

తీరంలోనే గంటలు గడిచిపోతున్నాయి.

అయ్యో... నేనిపుడేం చేయాలి?

 

 వసంతం వచ్చింది..పువ్వులు పూచాయి.

తన సమయం ముగియగానే వెళ్లిపోయింది.

నేనిపుడు వాడిపోయిన పూల భారంతో

ఇక్కడ వేచిచూస్తున్నాను.


సాగర తీరంలో అలలు అలజడి చేస్తున్నాయి

పండుటాకులు రాలిపడి గలగల లాడుతున్నాయి.

ఏమి చూస్తున్నావు ఆ శూన్యంలో..

ఆవలి దూర తీరంనుండి అలలు అలలుగా తేలివస్తున్న

ఆ అపూర్వగాన మాధుర్యం నిన్ను కదిలించడం లేదూ...

 

                                     -ఎస్.పి.మనోహర్ కుమార్  ( అనువాదం)