About Me

Hello,
How are you.
If you want any information regarding Service Matters.
please contact me .
My mobile No:9490762412

06 January 2024




                                          POEM OF A DOG

I'm the one who's always waiting for you.
Your car has a special sound that I have imprinted on my senses, I can recognize it in a thousand.
Your steps have a magic bell.
Your voice is music to my ears.
If I see your joy,
it makes me happy!.
Your scent is the best.
Your presence moves my senses.
Your waking up wakes me up
I contemplate you sleeping and for me you are my God,
I am happy watching your sleep.
Your look is a ray of light.
Your hands upon me,
hold the lightness of peace and the sublime display of infinite love.
When you leave,
I feel a huge void in my heart.
I keep waiting for you again and again.
I am the one who will wait for you all your life today,
tomorrow and forever:
I am your dog.
All